Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just call me Aunt Cayce


Weeeeeeeellll, I'm not exactly Aunt Jemima, but I am most definitely Aunt Cayce!!! My brother and sister-in-law found out a several weeks ago that they are expecting a baby, due in March! It has been hard to keep the secret, but I am very happy to be able to talk about it freely now! It's very exciting since I will be an aunt for the first time, but also because my parents will finally be grandparents. My dad especially has been waiting for a little one to come along for years now. He encouraged marriage as a prerequisite, but I'm pretty sure he would have taken one any way they came! I'm sad B and KK live so far away, but I am looking forward to bump pictures alll the time!! (note to KK! ;) ) Yay for Baby James! Can't wait to meet you little one!!

3 comments:

mom said...

cayc, shall we make up great names for the new baby james? we could really come up with some good ones! I am SURE they would LOVE our input!

dad said...

I like Jack II for his name....and Auntie Cayce has a good ring to it! But not as good as "momma"! OK,OK,OK I can wait!

kara-kae james said...

I expect you to make LOTS of pancakes everytime we come to visit :) Hooray Auntie Cayce!!