Sunday, October 11, 2009

Updates

I know it's been a while since I blogged, and I always promise to try harder. It may not seem like it, but I really do try....it just doesn't happen. But here I am! This weekend was a blast. Efren's cousin, Patrick, and his new girlfriend, Amelia, came down to spend the weekend with us. Thanks to my awesome brother, Tate, we managed to snag 2 student tickets to the OU game so that we could all go together and it worked out wonderfully that the people in front of our season tickets didn't show up! I never remember them not being there so I think it was a God thing that we all got to sit together. Patrick is also from Venezuela and had never been to a college football game...let alone an OU game. We lent them some crimson attire and we all had so much fun. Amelia and I have the same camera and we busted them out on gameday with great intentions of documenting the whole thing. But.....both camera batteries were dead so I don't have any picks to post of us all bundled up cheering on the Sooners. Sorry.
Efren is doing great in school and really enjoying it. He is very busy since he is taking alot of hours, but still finds time for me and/or golf ;). Now that it is getting quite chilly I'm not sure how much more of the latter he will actually get to do. He is also in the process of looking for an internship possibility for this summer.
This weekend we are going down to Dallas for the OU/Texas game and to celebrate our anniversary. I'm also hoping to get some more Christmas shopping done. I'm actually close to finished! Just the darn boys....they are so much harder to buy for then girls!

3 comments:

dad said...

Yeah for Cayce!!! Great blog. I would have loved to see the pictures of the game crowd...too bad.

k said...

oh Boomer Sooner! I am so glad you had a blast. Hope this weekend is a blast also.... :)Oh, and enjoy your anniversary trip! A year, hardly seems possible. Love you both, mom

kara-kae james said...

oh my gosh! a blog!! i am shocked! what are we getting for christmas?!?!?! hooray!! I miss you!